Friday 24 February 2012

M&Ms Just My Shell

Television commercials nowadays are really getting annoying. I think many brands are finding it difficult to get peoples attention, especially the younger generations. Now, a commercial break often means a chance to check your phone and see if you missed anything on Facebook. However, some brands really understand what is needed in an advertisement to get results.

M&Ms recent super bowl commercial "just my shell" has to be one of the best commercials of the year. The combination of "I'm sexy and I know it" and the whole idea of being naked in the brown shell is an extrodinary idea. I think that all generations can easily relate to this concept, and just like VW, it'll be hard to match it next year. Either way, I don't care if they match it or not. It's just too AWESOME!    


No comments:

Post a Comment